I'm Back to start in Second Life




























It such a long time since 2007 I wasn't living in Second Life around two year ago. Now I'm back to living in Second Life again. I'm back to the city but every thing is changed my friends, town, Islands got more construction but I don't much people some time it good becouse In the city are not much smog not too much crown there. Any way I think in this time it quite serious to moving in to the thecity but for the fiest I need to find a good place to stay may me rent some space in the city. but some time I want to live far away from people in the island somewhere.


The newest version of Second Life (Second Life 1.23.4) is used too much resource of my old laptop, It crash every 5 Min I really want to shout to the developer to make it more compattible with MacOS(PPC) and it could be alot better if the software can adjust various level of graphic for oldies computer.

1 comments:

Modeller Miles said...

test posting...1
test posting...1
test posting...1